Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Connor's Masterpieces

Well, Connor got a hold of our camera this evening...and boy did he EVER get a hold of it! He took 58 pictures!!! After he was done, he proudly brought me the camera and said, "Here Mom! I took some pictures! You can put them on your blog if you want!" So, here they are (at least the ones that were semi-focused) for your viewing pleasure. My friend, Ashley, has a little girl who did the same thing a few months ago. Ashley actually classified the pictures into collections, and I thought it was so cute that I've done the same with Connor's...

Toy Car Collection


Air Vent Series


Self Portrait Collection


Furniture Still Life Series


Family Portrait Collection

Maybe I have a photographer in the making! --Lindsay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

his photography is even better than yours!!

The Swensons said...

That is so cute! I loved the air vent series. And the one he took of his room was really good! I was impressed. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Too fun! Of course, I know where he got the photography bug from. I loved the self-portrait and the family photos. Love Poppy

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

How cute, Mason does the same thing with my cell phone. It's always interesting to see the random photo's that have been taken, especially of me being unconscience to him even taking my pictures of everything. I like how things are categorized.